Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A painting a day

Sacred Heart Painting



While I would like to post a painting a day that would be hard becuase I do portraits and figures but I will start to post them as fast as I can make them.

Anatomy of a portrait is coming up soon.
Well what's up. I am working on a painted rendering of "Pieta" by Michelangelo.
Once I have it drawn in I will start to post progress pics. I will Title it "Painting the Pieta After Michelangelo"

The Reading list:
Secret Teachings of All Ages,
Dante's Divine Comedy,
Bury My Heart at Wounded Knee,
Ovid: The Metamorphoses,
The Lost Book of Enoch ,
The Rockefellers: An American Dynasty
Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin
Shadow Of The Sentinel,
Holy Blood Holy Grail,
Carnivals of Life and Death,
As Hot as It was You Should Have Thanked Me,
Memories of My Melancholy Whores

Links Super Two
Collection of helpful art related links for artists

1 comment:

PainterTownLake said...

Art Dictionary
http://www.artlex.com/